Funny Happening as usual

This is where we discuss anything and everything...well, except for politics and religion. Find some other board for those arguments.
chiptodd

Funny Happening as usual

Postby chiptodd » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:01 am

Weird happenstances seem to seek me out. A Born-On-The-Island Galvestonian, Robert Gonzales, manufacturing Jeweler & Bass player hit it off when I moved down here and we often go to IHOP for a breakfast Belgian Waffle and coffee. Quite a few Sundays ago, we found IHOP with a line out the door and into the parking lot, so we went further down the street to Kelly's Home Cooking. We got a table and the waitress asked us what we would like to eat. I said "We both want Belgian Waffles and coffee. I told her, "I'd like an extra scoop of butter on mine". Robert just had to say, "He likes lots of butter".
She brought our plates out and went back to the kitchen. I looked down and found a pound of butter, still in the rectangular shape, on top of my waffle. People coming in would stop and back up to our table and gawk at the unusual serving. Som delayed their own ordering just to see what I'd do with all that butter. :? I ate around it, pushing it ahead of the syrup and asked for a "Take-Home" box. Every eye in the place followed us to the door. When I got back to the house, I handed it to my daughter and Robert just had to stop laughing long enough to quip, "Butter put it in the refrigerator" .:roll: One of Skip's friends had said to me, "I like to go places with you, Mr. Todd; Something always happens!"
WHY ME :?:
Chip Todd, (409) 354-9094 Scam filter active, so give ID
208 Dover Lane, Friendswood, TX 77546
chiptoddguitars@gmail.com

joebob

Re: Funny Happening as usual

Postby joebob » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:04 pm

That right there is funny !!!!
CUZ ITOC#08-00199

Return to “General Discussion”