Newbie with an Oldie (Again)

Let's talk guitars! Show us pictures of your projects, new acquisitions and future hopefuls to join your herd.
LDH®

Re: Newbie with an Oldie (Again)

Postby LDH® » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:07 pm

Thank you gentlemen.

K Harlan

Postby K Harlan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:28 pm

That's one of the coolest stories we've heard on this forum. We always ask how people got their T-60. There are a couple guitars I'd like back - I buy/sell constantly, too- including my first T-60. I sold it to a guy that sounded like he'd appreciate it. He immediately painted it and sold it. :roll:
Kevin

''83 T-60, Patriot, Jim Adkins Tele, Homebuilt Strat (not by me), Marvel Archtop, Gibson flattop, Epiphone Mandobird, and a number of guitars that come and go...

Moukari

Postby Moukari » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:12 am

K Harlan wrote:That's one of the coolest stories we've heard on this forum. We always ask how people got their T-60. There are a couple guitars I'd like back - I buy/sell constantly, too- including my first T-60. I sold it to a guy that sounded like he'd appreciate it. He immediately painted it and sold it. :roll:

I had a nice Epi Les Paul I was trying to sell, this guy at work tells me he's always wanted one just like that one, but he's short of money because of various personal problems. He really seemed sad about missing out, so I stayed in touch with him, and around X-mas I sold it to him really cheap. He was all excited and couldn't thank me enough, then a week later I asked him how he liked it, and he said "oh I traded it off that same day for a Strat!" There's one born every minute, the old saying goes, and that day it was me! :oops: :roll: :cry:
- Dave

Proud owner of way too many guitars...

Return to “Guitar Talk”