Happy thanksgiving!

This is where we discuss anything and everything...well, except for politics and religion. Find some other board for those arguments.
K Harlan

Happy thanksgiving!

Postby K Harlan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 pm

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.
My father just turned 90 (Mom is 88) and we had a large party for him. I know so many whose parents have "gone home" (my wife's father was killed at the age of 46). I know how blessed my family is to still have them at dinner with us, and healthy enough to be delightful. That and a great bride are plenty for me to be thankful for this year.
We're going to Lubbock to have Thanksgiving with my wife's sister and her family.
To all who are traveling, please be safe.
I don't get on the forum nearly as much as I'd like but please know you're all in my thoughts and prayers for a great holiday season.
Kevin

''83 T-60, Patriot, Jim Adkins Tele, Homebuilt Strat (not by me), Marvel Archtop, Gibson flattop, Epiphone Mandobird, and a number of guitars that come and go...

joebob

Re: Happy thanksgiving!

Postby joebob » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Thanks BIG GUY !!!! Happy Thanksgiving everbody. I wish we could all get together for the Holidays! Im a thankin we could git purdy loud ifn we was of a mind to :shock: 8-)
CUZ ITOC#08-00199

jethro

Postby jethro » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:38 am

Happy Gobbler Day, folks!

samuel
Site Admin

Postby samuel » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving, as well, Kevin. And, I hope everyone else has had a wonderful year and gets to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. We've got a show tonight with some of our best friends, so we're looking forward to getting things started off right. The kids are doing a traditional Thanksgiving with their mom for lunch, so I'm smoking a brisket and some sausage for the evening meal.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

chiptodd

Postby chiptodd » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:31 pm

I have so much to be thankful for and hope all the forum members are safe and with family. After having driven an ambulance years ago, I have since dreaded the holidays for the accidents that accompany the traveling. Drive safely, my friends.
Chip Todd, (409) 354-9094 Scam filter active, so give ID
208 Dover Lane, Friendswood, TX 77546
chiptoddguitars@gmail.com

Frank N. Peavey
Site Admin

Postby Frank N. Peavey » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I slept through most of it as it was my first day off since Veterans Day. Ten straight ten hour days with a minimum of a two hour commute wore me out.
Tony
ITOC #05-00013

T-63, 5 T-60s, Hydra, Mantis LT, Mystic, Odyssey, 3 Patriot tremolos, Patriot Bass, 2 Predators, 2 Raptor I, Razer, Reactor, Retro Fire, 3 Rockmasters, 2 Bandits, Backstage, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP 2.

ropingrick

Postby ropingrick » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Well I missed you all as well hope everybody had a wonderfull time oh Merry Christmas
you can always sleep when you are dead

joebob

Postby joebob » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Weve missed you Rick. Glad youre back, and posting. Hoping you are healthy!!!!
CUZ ITOC#08-00199

Return to “General Discussion”